Massage studio sanitation and disinfection protocols
Due to COVID-19, massage appointments will look a little different for the time being. Many of these protocols are required by the State. Please familiarize yourself with all of the safety protocols listed below so there are no surprises when you arrive.
When you arrive:
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment and come alone.
- Please arrive freshly showered.
- When you arrive I will take your temperature, ask you to leave your shoes, jackets and bags at the front door and have you wash your hands.
- I will have you sign a COVID-19 screening form. To view the form click here.
- If you have a clean mask, pease wear it to your appointment. If you do not have one, I will provide one for you. I will be wearing a mask as well.
- You are required to wear the mask at all times except while face-down on the massage table.
- Draping with a top sheet is required for all clients.
- Facial massages will be discontinued until further notice.
Prior to your arrival:
- All touch points, including the massage table and face cradle, chairs, the entire restroom (including the floor), soap/sanitizer dispensers, faucets, door knobs, light switches, phones, speakers, and all equipment used during the massage are being disinfected with a variety of medical grade solutions known to kill coronaviruses before and after every client.
- James will be showering, changing his clothes and mask after every client.
- It is your responsibility to know if you are still under the shelter-in-place order issued by Governor Brian Kemp. If you are unsure please see page 4 of the governor’s Executive Order here.
If you have questions about any of this information please email James at [email protected].